View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if i am back to goof off here?

I wonder if can can tell AV8 I worked right next to international airport for a few years at semi fancy hotel and I know all bout them there peoples they call pilots maybe even possibly crossed your path back then but probly not .

I wonder if Curious knows I think she be a smart smart yappa

I wonder that they cancled testing till school is back in session so i can take my test now and it is frustrating to be done with all the math and studying and lessons and ..HAVE TO WAIT!!! I wonder how it will feel to have something all of you already have? I wonder if I will feel equal to you all then?? Naww probly not .

I wonder how great it will be to go get my oldest for a few days and then bring her back to college for rest of summer. I wonder how much smelly laundry she will have?
I wonder that she has a new b.f. and I wil get to meet him this thursday.

I wonder if I can go see my best best pal and be goofy over there she just called so so I am off.

I wonder if my goofy care a less just have fun attitude can spread to all of you here... I sure hope so !!!!!!
hugs
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CoolAngel26 (07-01-2008), Curious (07-01-2008), Koala77 (07-02-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-02-2008), who moi (07-01-2008)