Thread: An Idea
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 02:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default An Idea

Ok..I have had Neurontin..Hit the wall with it..Tried Ultram...To expensive...Not great results....Tramadol..Same thing but cheaper......MY Nuero in Boston put me on 10 Mg's of oxycodone...This worked.....

Well My pcp is trying like heck to put me on something non narcotic.....Thats good...If it works....The 7.5 mg he has me on right now does not work...I am rationed 2 per day....I ALWAYS asked for something long lasting..I tell him this 4 hour stuff lasts little over 3 hours then we do the x 2 math into 24 hours....

Now I am in constant chronic severe pain....All I want is relief...Addiction at this point bothers me not...I am a big boy and take my meds as directed.....

I also take generic ativan....This in the fall and winter used used by me little...But with the heat my anxiety level sky rockets.......

I feel like I am always fighting for what I know I need.....It is to the point where I said I quit...I'm so $%^$ sick of this side of stuff....

Any suggestions to this dumb kid whom is wondering?

If this is not clear I will rewrite..Thanks
Pete

Winston Churchill

Last edited by PJAMES; 07-01-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: dumb mistakes
PJAMES is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote