View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 03:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes I am still trying to figure out what moron decided the 400 IU of D3 was sufficient in our multivitamin. I did find one that has 1,000 IU. I had found a multivitamin that I was taking from Walmart that had probiotics in it but it was pretty expensive. The one he is taking now has a lot of vitamins and minerals and stuff in it. Tried to get one with a lot of extras in it. The kid drinks a lot of milk also, he would drink a gallon a day if allowed.

I just found the Department of Education guideline book and found out that those people sat there and lied to my face. I asked them at least twice if my son could test out of classes and they told me no. According to the guideline book he does have the option for any of his classes. I am flaming mad.

Well looks like I have my work cut our for me. My son's pediatrician took me aside yesterday and started the your son has more complaints than Carter has little liver pills speech. Red flag time. He still scheduled him for a neurologist for the weakness in his legs and his back pain but I am beginning to think he is starting to wonder if it is psychosomatic. I don't blame him, my son can be a drama queen but that doesn't make it any less real to him and it doesn't fix the problem.

You all have been extremely helpful now if I can just keep from going over with all this. I have a tendency with my own mental illness to obsess and stress and make my self sick. So slow and easy does it.

Thank you all so much.

Last edited by houghchrst; 07-01-2008 at 07:46 PM.