View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 02:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklap View Post
Maybe somebody wants to be "The Keeper of the email addresses", so if anything does happen, people can be contacted. I'll volunteer to be the keeper, if no one else wants to.
Ok, I nominate you Al to keep track of us all! Hey, I missed you too when BT1 crashed! The first person I found was Cara after searching the internet to find out what happened to BT. I didn't even know you had another forum or that it even existed . I thought I'd nominate Cara to keep track of us all since she has The Gluten File website now, but since you volunteered ... Maybe it would be good to have a backup person as well.

There were other people that I missed too, some who haven't shown up here yet. I'm hoping to see those people back if and when BT1 every gets back up. I doubt BT1 is going to be back up tomorrow. I also really miss the recipes and diagnostic thread with the personal stories. The monthly roll calls are great, but I also like to refer back to where people started. It makes me feel like there is hope for healing!

Claire
diamondheart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote