View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 09:08 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

wonder if bizi knows that I've been really trying hard to sleep without ambien and just am not able to do it. Thus the many sleepless nights yet again.

wonder why they say that ambien isn't addictive? *bigsigh...

wonder if wren had a wonderful and great time today on her special day and that we should give her another party on August first?

wonder if Deja Vu will be able to post to us after her surgery next week? I hope she will be able to find some voice recognition device so she can somehow post and let us know?

wonder if I can just say that I am "whelmed" at the moment. I really like it. I wasn't overly excited nor sad when my relatives left today. I was really enjoying their company and enjoying the moment...I really love that feeling...just enjoy the moment and not worrying about it.

wonder if I can do that with my dad's anniversary coming up? Seems to not able to apply the "whelmed" feeling toward him...but maybe...maybe...

wonder if I can just leave hugs for everyone. I am taking an ambien tonight and hoping it zonks me out so I can get these projects finished...wall sections are hard to draw...LOL

(extra (_!_) squeeze for wren but hey, da wife is the green one)

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 07-01-2008 at 09:26 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-01-2008), Koala77 (07-02-2008)