Thread: Mucuna warning!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 10:12 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Rough Waters

I'm having a really rough time right now and haven't been denying it - this thread is becoming the highlight of the day...lol....and i say good thing!! Negativity is swallowing me up at the very time i need it less - health wise - what a battle and there are losses.

Having said this - what a great post! and right on thread. Not that i would have any experience with mucuna yet - this accompanying benefit appeals to the business slu..s [in honor of George Carlin]er I mean those money grubbers - whomever they may be.

I'd like to see that change - and am truly trying to do it - but must engage the people who can - how to put it - share their brains, talents and integrity. And things needed from other angles. Trust must be created - no one could talk any of you into trusting anything you didn't know about first. And you know I mean it.

So - do you have any other neighbors Rosebud.....??

edited to include davos post, which i thought rick's would include. downright entertaining - great post.

paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
Horny goat weed (of which I have a dozen bottles that don't get along with PD) is a different plant but often is mixed with mucana. As I recall, the effect on my PD was enough that I ruled it out pretty quick. Not a lot of research either. Understandable. Nobody gets tenure for work with "horny goat weed".

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote