View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:41 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Skeptical doesn't begin to describe...

...my initial reaction to EFT. It does sound too, well, New-Agey at first glance. As to dianetics, Gary Craig's goal was to take what worked from the various NA techniques and lash them together so I am sure that dianetics was in the mix.

Three things swayed me about EFT (Note: I still am skeptical about some of the claims made, but those are details.):
1) Gary Craig is an engineer and is quite sincere in his effort to take the good and put it into an accessible format. Gary (and one does end up thinking of him on a first name basis) seems to be a nice guy. He seems to be the type of innocent that would last about five seconds around an L. Ron Hubbard type.
2) He is not making money on it. If the policy has not changed since my wife got her discs, the copyright gives one the right to copy it and pass it on to whoever you want. Gary is not much of a businessman.
3) It does work. Maybe not for eveything, but for many. The most striking thing was a physical injury that had become chronic and had limited my wife for over ten years, at times putting her into a wheelchair. I watched as EFT cured the problem in less than thirty minutes. That has been two years ago and it never came back.

I just visited www.emofree.com and they have slicked it up just a little but the flavor is the same. The DVDs run about 15 hours and cost $60. Two will cost $72. I told you he isn't a businessman, Here are some quotes:

"Order any or all of our widely acclaimed DVD sets and study them thoroughly. If you are not completely satisfied then simply return them with a note requesting a refund. Your purchase price will be immediately refunded. No questions asked."

and

"As you can tell from our low prices, we are very serious about spreading the word. To perpetuate this important goal you are permitted to make copies of your DVDs and give (not sell) them to up to 100 people."

Finally, there is this site:

http://www.mercola.com/forms/eftcourse.htm

All I can really tell you is that there is something there. I have been remiss in not taking a disciplined approach in testing it on PD and will try to add it on to my regimen.

OK, now. who wants to talk Reiki??
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote