View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Mrs D and silverlady
Well i have been letting my uncle Felix LOL
Just kinda sit on the sidelines while the lilones eat and run and play.
I was thinking the longer i wait the harder it's gonna be.So everytime i brought them in the livingroom to eat or play,i did'nt make him stay in my room.
He was such a good boy!!!He of course was still not real happy but there were no attacks<shew>

My lil female just walked right up to him at one point and he hissed at her and she just kinda backed off with every hair standin up on her lil body..LOL
My male baby thought he was gonna "get him"heehee.Well uncle felix let him know who the boss was with a big ole hiss and growl..It was funny to watch his lil black body go runnin across the room real quick!!!
I keep watching those ears like you told me Mrs D.So far they are staying up!!!!
So i know he is just afraid...Not in attack mode..I am starting to think this will work afterall!!!I know they may not be good buddies-but possibly be able to tolerate each other and thats good enough for me!!
I made sure i went in the kitchen with my older kitty{uncle Felix}LOL
and gave him some treats ad one on one time with me.So wish me lots of luck.I appreciate all of your advice you have given me.It helped me ALOT!!!!
I will post updates again soon!
Have a good night...
~Kell~

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote