View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:45 PM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you Lefthanded. My docs have recommended it also, unofficially and only because they too became frustrated with trying to figure out how to fix me. It would also help with my absent appetite and maybe even ward off the impending glaucoma.

It's the only drug I would consider. I've known "stoners" all my life. While it's true some when on to "bigger and better" things, most didn't. They also didn't follow the same path as other "addicts." It didn't turn their brains to mush.

Unfortunately, it's illegal in my state. My docs would lose their license if they gave me marijuana. I like them too much to do that to them - not that they offered.

I don't want to look for it out on the streets because I've never been able to get away with doing something "wrong" for very long. Besides, with my scatterbrain, I'd probably light up a joint and decide to take a walk out into the sunshine to enjoy the fresh air. With my luck, I'd exhale a huge cloud of smoke right into the faces of five or six policemen out on patrol to make sure people are wearing their seat belts.

I may look bad in "hippy chick" dresses, but I would look even worse in prison stripes!
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote