View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 09:38 PM
artist

artist

Hi there,

No, I quite agree, I didn't see anything rude or offensive in Lisa's post.
Heidi, we all have our own styles of posting, and the use of capital letters can easily be misinterpreted or misunderstood, I didn't read Lisa's post in the way you did, at all. But we're all on "funny meds", and are all a bit hypersensitive to things, ya know?....

Actually I've posted before asking exactly that question - what did the spread actually *feel* like, the same as when it started, different, what? It's very helpful to know other people's experiences...and spread usually affects those who've had RSD for some time, not really newbies.

I've got something going on in my right hand/arm right now, and not just me, but the doc's too, are trying to figure out what it is, because it's similar to the RSD but not the same. Personally I think it's repetitive strain thingy, my spiney thinks it's my spinal stenosis, my ortho thinks it's RSD.
(Maybe it's a combo of all 3 )

Anyway, yeah, it's very helpful to hear other people's experiences - remembering that we're all different - the more the merrier, please.

(Heidi, I've got a trick for delaying replying to posts if I'm not absolutely certain that I've understood right. I tell myself not to, until the next time I log in....by then I'm usually in a different frame of mind. Also, it's a good idea to read the poster's previous posts to see if they're in the habit of being "rude"...I'll save you the trouble, right now we have no one on this board who does that. Another way of dealing with it, is to gently PM - private message - the poster you think is being rude and ask tactfully if you understood their meaning right. Sometimes that helps a whole lot of grief...)

Anyway, guys, as Mark always says Chin up!! We've got a lovely forum going on here, let's enjoy it
all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote