View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default computer B is sick

Help!!! I noticed yesterday that some stuff popped up on my DDs computer screen during the shut down process that wasn't there before. I didn't give it a whole lot of thought. It looked like extra windows suddenly opened. I decided to run spybot as I hadn't done that for a while and it found some spyware. I cleaned it and immunized the PC. Now no one can sign into her computer.

I'll turn it on and it will start out as usual. About halfway through her wallpaer picture comes up then changes back to what I am used to seeing during start up. It ends with a screen it never showed before that makes you pick a user then sign in. When I click to sign in it just kicks me out and closes. I am using Windows XP. Be gentle with your instructions as I am a PC idiot. Can someone tell me a different way to get in? Do I need to take it to the PC doc? Thanks! DD will be livid when she finds out she can't use her 'puter.

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote