View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Anne

I agree with all the excellent advice and suggestions you've been given here. Unfortunately, you can't make your sister act like you want her to. She's going to have to come to that decision on her own. You know you've done nothing to warrant her behavior - or her hurtful actions. Even though it's hurting you it's her problem. That sounded harsh and I didn't mean for it to.... I guess what I'm trying to say here is that she is the one that's behaving badly.....she is the one who has unjustly alienated you....and even though it's hurting you - she is the only one who can remedy the situation. And she chooses not to. Now, whether she is in the right mind frame to make that decision is very questionable.

You're a sweet, kind-hearted person, Anne. There's no question about that. And you know in your heart that you've done nothing wrong or to justify this behavior by her. Like everyone has said...as hard as it may be...you're just going to have to cut her loose and take care of yourself and your family and not feel guilty for doing so. Your family needs you - and you deserve to enjoy that grandbaby and the other members of your family without that cloud hanging over your head.

You're in my prayers, Anne. You're always thinking and praying for others here....let us do that for you now.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-03-2008), Burntmarshmallow (07-04-2008), Koala77 (07-03-2008), Nik-key (07-05-2008), SallyC (07-05-2008), Twinkletoes (07-03-2008)