Thread: Coffee makers
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 08:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Coffee makers

Just this morning I was pondering who the idiot was what designed coffeemakers to brew 5 oz cups of coffee??
Does anyone still use those dainty little coffee cups with saucers ? Somehow I doubt it!
I have to brew almost an entire pot just to get two mugs full!

I LOVE coffee and could not survive without it. I have always been a big coffee drinker, having grown up around the kitchen table with the neighbors coming in for a cup of coffee.

Then I entered Nursing and the coffee habit continues. Every one of my co-workers would tease me about the size of my coffee mug!

When I worked 12 hour shifts and my DH was off, he would show up at work about 4pm with his arms loaded with Dunkin donuts coffee. My co-workers adored him....that was just what we needed to get through the rest of the shift until 7:30 pm

I no longer work but the first place I head to in the morning is the coffeemaker. DH bought me a Bunn for Christmas [I asked or it] and it makes an entire pot of coffee in 3 yes 3 minutes!! My only gripe is that I have to make the whole pot in order to get two mugs full!

So yes I admit it I am a coffee addict and if coffee ever become illegal I WILL find a way to get it!!

Now i just need to invent a coffee maker that would make a decent SIZE cup/mug of the stuff.
Risby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jules A (07-03-2008), MSacorn (07-03-2008), sugarboo (07-03-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-03-2008), weegot5kiz (07-03-2008)