View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder at everything....any time anyone tells me anything, I can think of a dozen things to wonder about it. I wonder what that's a symptom of? LOL
I wonder if I can tell BurnrMarshmallow...I DID sleep! Yay! and I feel better than I did...and I am happily munching on peanut butter M&Ms at ten in the morning. LOLOLOL
I wonder if I can tell Doody how good it is to see her. I know about battling the depression and I'm sending her (((hugs)))
I wonder thath Moi has stayed perfectly whelmed. LOLOL....that takes practice....and take the ambien if you have to, Moi. I know living with no sleep and I know how bad it is. If I could take the stuff, I would. I know about hating to take meds too...sigh.
I wonder about Moi's Mizzez...at how one person can have that many redeeming qualities. I love that lady.
I wonder if I will ever remember everyone and then I realize that the answer is no...but I will contiue to try....
I wonder about the Kid...he's doing well. Our frustartion levels are down a bit... the vacation helped a lot. But I wonder what sort of volumteer work I can find for him? He wants to "give back"...but being autistic...well, not a lot of volunteer agencies want that sort of help. Sigh....
Ah well, I wonder if you will all have as great a Fourth as you can... I am going to a small cookout follwed by a long nap...

da duck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (07-03-2008), Koala77 (07-03-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-03-2008), who moi (07-03-2008), Wren (07-03-2008)