View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 12:43 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

sounds like a hijacked attempt.

Try as Boobie, I mean, Bobbie suggested to see if you can log in safe mode with networking.

Spybot doesn't catch everything and should be used as an ancillary to other better free antispyware products.

adaware free and superantispyware free edition would be good ones to down load. I suspect you've got a mal-ware hijacking attempt so malwarebytes' anti-malware will be a good one to download as well. They are all free.

Any external drives that you have that stores data, like external storage, USB sticks should also be checked for spyware/viruses are able to attack them these days and if you don't scan them, they can reload the crap back to your puter

then,you should run a few of them in safe mode without networking (but you must update them first) by unplugging your internet (ethernet cord)

and after all that, run a "hijackthis" from Trendmicro. That is if you want to, save it as a log file list and post it here, I can help you determine to see if you have any bad stuff up there. But that's an option for your own comfort.

good luck

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote