View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 04:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well Carolyn, I too had to put on my socks, its hard to believe that the summer is over. I also put the fireplace on to warm up the house, it has been raining a lot this weekend and the dampness makes me feel cold.
Happy belated birthday Mama, hope it was a good one. These days I just want to forget about birthdays, they seem to be coming around faster and faster. Congratulations Rosebud, two grandsons, aren't you lucky. My two boys were born a year apart and they certainly kept me busy. This week I will be looking after my grandson for a few days so I'll be worn out by the weekend. Doesn't matter, I love to spend time with him. Not feeling too good today, if I could get a good nights sleep, that is if I could sleep through the night I'm sure I would feel better. Maybe I should add another pill to my list, something to knock me out at night. Is that a good idea or is it better just to put up with catching a few hours at a time? Good question, anybody else have some input on this subject.
Evon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote