View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cheryl
Glad you got some sleep. It's a miracle how much it helps. I sleep all day and can't sleep at night.

I'm hangin in there. I'm having a bit of MS flare, talked to doc this week. She gave me the option of IV steroids. I opted out, but agreed to an UTI test, no results yet. I'm still running a low fever, been nearly a month now. I had a cold for a while, but am better (see below) MS is just increased intensity, pain, heaviness, and numbness junk that bothers me daily but is really getting on my nerves. Plus the need to sleep is taking over my world.

I've had this annoying cough that's getting worse (more frequent) for several weeks. Like a tickle in my throat that leaves me gaggin/choking, weird. I haven't been able to wear my night guard when I sleep. The teeth clenching is causing a headache.

I went for breathing test and allegy testing on Wed. The breathing test was in the normal range, but with a history of mild asthma it might not show up. I think living in the mile high city has helped the lungs though. The new allergy/asthma meds, I started today should help me, I hope.

I'm lookng forward to a relaxing day. Just going next door to my sisters. I can sneak home and nap as necessary.

Happy 4th of July all my US friends. Have fun, eat too much, and stay safe.

's

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote