View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
Hi all...(covering one eye and not standing long) I am coming off of a three day headache. OMG! None of the drugs was cutting it! I swear....I only sniffed and licked the bottle caps at the Portland Road Trip!! Imagine if I had done more!

So FG...this RX...does a number on your guts? Does this mean you are not eating? Cause you are pretty skinny enough.

I have some brown bread I can send you.

(Dragging off to the kitchen...looking like a mouse that the cat drugged in.)
Oh Taffy, another headache?? Did you ever talk to the doc about upping your Topamax?? No?? Well, I think maybe you should...

We didn't feed you anything you shouldn't have had...oh don't let Shelley answer that, she swears *I* didn't feed her at all!!!

Yeah, this med upsets my stomach a little, but that's ok...it seems to be perpetually upset anyway. Doc says it's stress related. Ya think?? Hmmm...could be something to that.

Ok ok, I am working on the stress stuff.

I hope your headache goes away soon Taffy. Is it hot over there? It only supposed to be 95 today, 105 yesterday!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote