View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 12:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Chemar. I think I am making some progress. I am finding that in my state my son has a right to have a Personal Curriculum when all other things have been exhausted, I didn't know about an IEE, I think I recall asking about it and was corrected by an IEP person at the school. In my state according to the Pupil Accounting Manual there is no limit to the number of virtual learning courses that can be counted toward membership for the pupil. So I am hoping that because he wants the skills center we may be able to do partial actual seat time and partial virtual time.

I really wish I had someone who was not connected to the school but knew all the info and the ins and outs to sit and go over all this with me because between my Bipolar, meds, and Fibro I am lucky to have two cohesive thoughts. You have no idea how hard this is for me. I have been printing things out. Writing things down but I get ready to go to the next thing and I have lost it. Totally gone from my mind. Very frustrating.

I did find that his school does offer online courses for adult high school completion and also they are connected to GenNet which is a Virtual Learning site. I am making some progress, just a matter of connecting the dots.

MrsD he is having the food allergy test but he has been having problems since he was about 5. I am beginning to wonder if he has a cheese (mold) allergy. He loves cheese, eats a lot of it. Tons of milk, cheese. If he does then he inherited it from me. I tested positive and was just talking to the Gi doc's nurse and she says that the allergy can manifest itself in different ways. Krikey what happens if I get rid of cheese from my diet, BPD II, Fibro, Arthritis, Migraines, Anxiety, Insomnia LOL. Allergic to feathers so does that mean no eggs or chicken for me too?

MrsD I have posted a wanted on Freenet for the book by David Moyer but am thinking of buying a used one from Amazon.

Well I hope you all are having a relaxing 4th.

Thanks bunches.