View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 01:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Kelly for your thoughtful reply. I am so sorry to hear about your sister, so young! I hate this disease with every fiber of my being. A collapse of ones body is hard, but this....there just are no words for it. It robs one of their very essance, just so wrong in so many ways

I am glad you were able to blame the disease and not your sister for her words and action. I try to be the same way, but....it does still hurt. Going from ones princess to their punching bag (verbal)has been extremely hard.

I can understand how your BIL felt, with the early onset, I am told it is also more aggresive in stages. I do hope to keep him home until the final good-bye. But, I also have things in place in case I have a massive stroke, or ..something else happens, that prevents me from keeping him home.

There are all sorts of repite care and grants I qualify for, but he would freak out if I left him to take care of me. So for now, I see no way to take a break.
After this last stroke, his children have been talking with me and seem more willing to help. We will wait and see I guess ....Again thank you! Nikki

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-04-2008)