View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishadms View Post
If you were diag'd by someone affiliated with JH, Why didn't you ask Dr. Kerr for the HiCy treatment? He is the one doing it to his patients! I think I good deal of the MS population really doesn't get what exactly HiCy is.
Hello Chris.

I have been reading this thread as well as other information about HiCy. I really hope it's the miracle many are looking for.

However, I am a skeptic. I have had this disease a very long time, I had already been diagnosed several years before there were any treatments for MS. I have followed, sometimes inconsistantly, new drugs and how others do on them.

I am not interested in using any of the current treatments for MS. I believe before there is a consistantly reliable treatment for MS the CAUSE needs to be found otherwise we will continue to see different results for different patients - some treatments will to work for some but not others.

There can be a wide range in each of the "types." And, some might even be different diseases grouped into MS - only time and research will tell.

As for Dr. Bowling: I have never been a patient of Dr. Bowling but you are the first person I have ever run across that has had anything negative to say about him.

Last edited by Snoopy; 07-04-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Snoopy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (07-07-2008), GladysD (07-05-2008)