View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 05:04 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

heck yeah!

I take it you are a gamer...so, go for it...graphics and games go hand in hand (but heckit, you know that...what am I saying...LOL)

I didn't like AMD then I liked AMD, I liked Intel then I didn't like intel. LOL

I became Motorola freak when they were supporting apple and I had a mac.

When intel was fused to Mac I quit Mac and learned all I could about PC's (cause of the AMD). LOLOLOL

you'll be ahead of the curve, but not for long...intel already has some secret weapon they came out with last year that soared their stock for awhile. It is only available to gov't right now...talk about multi-tasking to the 100...

I think you'll be happy with the quad core, it might actually be too fast for your gadgets. But there's always the upgrade. But what do I know...LMAO...

I am not that great with hardwares. If you don't mind, May I ask you in the future about building my own. that is if we don't go back to the MACs. LOL

it's going to be a beaut...break out that cigar when it arrives and I'll be here for the shower...LOLOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
Sure!! Would be glad to.

It took me 8 months of research to make sure all the components would work together properly. The only one that I have a little trepidation about is the memory. Not too sure if it will be compatable, but most times memory is the least of the troubles LOL.

I am gonna buy one more video card because you just cant build an SLI capable puter with only one card LOL. The mobo has the ability to have 3 cards in the SLI configuration, but 3 is a tad more than I need....well 2 is even pushin it for me....like im gonna run 10 monitors, or some super intensive video stuff..... Not!!! hahahahaha!

My intentions are to build something that will be ahead of the tech curve for awhile, kinda like the one im using right now. Built this about 6 years ago, and it is only behind by not having a duo core processor. Everything else is still up to snuff with 2 gigs of ram, and a 8800 video card.

I am an AMD man because the AMD's were the fastest in graphic processing, but the quad core has won my heart. I sure hope the intel quad core doesnt let me down Lol. From the reviews I read I guess I will be very happy....I sure hope so.

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 07-04-2008 at 05:38 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote