View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 05:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OOOOOO I heard about the secret weapon! It seems they have the tech and the nology to have the L1 and L2 cache the same size for each of the cores, or sumthin like that. Plus the pc will be able to see each core as a seperate cpu making it possible to divide the work how you would like it to be processed. This opens endless application possiblities to say the least.

Now remember this is stuff I have heard from a friend that heard it from a friend LOL.

Fire away with the questions, I love to put together systems, and have created about 50 so far for friends and family. Mostly they were created for lots of storage for pictures, and alot of web surfing so they werent monster rigs in any stretch of the imagination. Even though for some reason they think they need all the super expensive stuff to make their experience the total package. I think they just want bragging rights LOL.

I didnt go with the real expensive stuff as it really isnt that much of a perceived difference when your computing unless your doing some serious stuff. It is a gaming rig though....wonder how ya figured im a gamer....LOL

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote