View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I WONDER IF ...yes thats the one Nik-key isnt that the most heart warming thing!
the post I had in pet forum didnt link to it anymore ....way cool you got the link.
Thank you Nik-key very much for sharing it I love that clip !!!!!!!

I wonder that I havent read any of the threads here as of late.. and need to roam around .

so I wonder if I can send hugs and see at things here later . did I just say see at things lol... yup I had a goofy drinkie before .
Peace
BMW

Koala gets hug too.

mmkay more wondering ... did I read Doody and mr doody had 50th. OMG. 23 for me and id like for mine to go off for at least 3 weeks...

I wonder if anyone wants a loudly snoring mostly grumpy stuborn taurus bull computor enegineer that comes from another planet then the one I met him on.? hummm no he isnt that bad of a guy

I wonder if Twink will look in her email?
I wonder if Goofy will look in her email too?
I wonder how fun its going to be geting geared for another road trip with the posties?

Hummm I wonder that I want to go work on that right now...I found something cool Barbo will enjoy and Twink needs a Rubber Neck that I have. .. Sticky monkey needs to pack and yup I think I can gear up on some of that right now.

oh I hear the blimp going over ...house cool to see it is coming back from daytona races to airport . and the blimp reminds me of Barbo. she will know why when she gets her next postie..where the pic came from

PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 07-04-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (07-04-2008), Nik-key (07-05-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-04-2008), who moi (07-04-2008)