View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 09:59 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

LMAO...I like your tech and nology **** ology...LOLOL

yeah, the duo core was a pretty good concept. Except that they used tri-core for X-box 360 which made no sense...well, actually, it made more sense cause of the gaming/streaming capabilities.

The the quad core is going to be pretty awesome. I just upgraded to duo core recently right before the quad core and I could really kick myself cause I paid good price for those duo cores that dropped over night...but that's tech for ya...

that secret weapon I heard will be avilabe to us by 2010. But I think it'll be sooner than that...with the new wave of True HD going on internet and they are trying to get appliances networked. I think we'll become the jetsons sooner than later...

ummmm...I think your name gave away that you are a gamer...but I could be wrong...LOL

cool beans, I'll look you up whenever I have some hardware questions...now I know who to come ask...I'll pay in virtual dolla, how's that? LOLOLOL

stay cool...keep me updated. I am sure we've lost a few people already...LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
OOOOOO I heard about the secret weapon! It seems they have the tech and the nology to have the L1 and L2 cache the same size for each of the cores, or sumthin like that. Plus the pc will be able to see each core as a seperate cpu making it possible to divide the work how you would like it to be processed. This opens endless application possiblities to say the least.

Now remember this is stuff I have heard from a friend that heard it from a friend LOL.

Fire away with the questions, I love to put together systems, and have created about 50 so far for friends and family. Mostly they were created for lots of storage for pictures, and alot of web surfing so they werent monster rigs in any stretch of the imagination. Even though for some reason they think they need all the super expensive stuff to make their experience the total package. I think they just want bragging rights LOL.

I didnt go with the real expensive stuff as it really isnt that much of a perceived difference when your computing unless your doing some serious stuff. It is a gaming rig though....wonder how ya figured im a gamer....LOL

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote