View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 10:44 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
I wonder what is up with DejaVu? Moi mentioned something about her having surgery? I like her. I hope she's okay.

I wonder about Moi and the ride to the airport. I had no idea it affected him as well.
I wonder if doody knows that I hope Deja Vu is ok also. I hope her surgery goes well. If it doesn't go well, I think she'll have to find some voice recog. software that will help her to even post...

I wonder that doody realizes that whenever I get into a spiritual talk with someone, even if they think I am helping them, I am helping myself. I always walk away learning new things...

I wonder if I can to her that when she left...I sat at the airport for about an hour...just glancing around at people...looking at people hugging eachother as loved ones were departing...looking at people hugging eachother as loved ones were arriving...

I then remembered that I used to read "koans" a lot...but I never got it...so, I bought a book of koans on my way back...went through a B&N....

boy, I was ever so glad...everytime I get into those talks, it helps me...no matter which end of it I am at...

I wonder if I can thank abbie for leaving the light on for moi...

wonder if arrcynic knows that I am flattered...and that I am just working for bread...LOLOLOL

I wonder at what a good time we had tonight...it was a nice and relaxing time by the water, the gentle cool breeze on a usually hot summer night...the low country blue grass music from a homegrown band...

da wife next to me...looking cute...

I wonder if I'll get my lazy butt to post those photos...

wonder if I can just leave hugs to all for now...

((((hugs))))

I wonder if I can feed off on alpho's "now" post again and say, "don't look back, keep moving forward...live for the now..."

I'll leave a candle on for the person behind me...(borrowing your photo, abbs.)

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
da duck (07-04-2008), Doody (07-05-2008), Koala77 (07-04-2008), Nik-key (07-05-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-04-2008)