Thread: Lonely?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 08:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No not disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hi all and thank you. Ok I think I am loosing my mind. See my big mistake was coming back from Ca. I liked it there but could of sworn my eyes were from the climate change but since being home they are worse. I have no luck and I feel I have made so many mistakes with the move.
Mel, I have dated but never been married. I tend to pick the wrong guys in general and right now there is no way anyone would want to get into a relationship with me unless was in a similar case. That comes with issues too. In my past since I was sick with an ed and depression etc I tended to pick issued guys too like with drug issues etc.
Silverlady I do know how you are struggling and I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and like some others here give me the strength to fight. Sometimes when I feel I can't go through another day like this i think how you all keep going. I hope what ever you choose with moving and treatments you find a sense of peace.
As for the scs surgery I am so conflicted. There are much worse off then me and people not doing this so I know there can be lots of complications and that is scary cause then it is like woops I made a mistake the docs say and I pay in pain. Also I have no idea what to do with my eyes I am in so much pain and the treatments are doing nothing.
Junie I am sorry but understand. I think there is such a fear and anxiety to live with extreme health issues it creates a huge barrier with others. When I was sick with my ed I felt the same way and why I felt so much safe in a hospital with others going through the same thing and with nurses caring for me. Does anything help you feel safe? On another board someone asked me how I can comfort myself and to feel safer?
I came over to my moms this morning just to feel less alone and I can tell she is disappointed in me that I am not at my apt so will see I guess I need to not come here so much. Makes me want to cry. Hugs all.
Daniella, I betcha your mother isn't disappointed in you. I bet she is worried about you. With all the things my boys put me thru, I was never disappointed in them, I was worried and fearful for them.

There is also a great eye board for people with dry eyes at www.dryeyezone.com I suggest you post there and read a lot. The information on that forum has saved my eyes more than once. Most of the people there have dry eye and/or nerve damage from surgery but there are others too.

Billye