Thread: Lonely?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks guys did I tell you you guys are the best? Anyhow my mom is really upset and loosing it. I mean she was screaming at me. When I get in this much pain and I am in a major flare up like possible vicodin day and I have only done that a few times this year I get nuts.This week a lone I have went back and forth so many times about the scs. This is super scary. EVen going to the apt and I doubht the doc will suggest something else since he said he would do it before the meeting because I was already told at ucla. I know my mom is worried and concerned and really she has stuck by me and kept to hope for me never giving up.SHe is my best friend and only one to lift my spirits and see positives in me.Those months I stayed with her I was the happiest I have been through this. Sometimes though my mom lets things build up and then explodes which happened today and she wants her key back to be alone and to call before coming. This makes me so sad cause it brings me a sense of comfort to be there. Yet at the same time I wish I never left Ca. Am I nuts I have no idea. I asked my mom today god forbid something goes wrong after getting the scs how is she going to cope cause I can't handle her breakdowns sometimes though I understand I put her through hell and she has done non sto for me. I think after how many docs I have been to. Like this is my 4th anastesologist in a year for ex would have mixed feelings of going to another or this big of a surgery with the scs. This pain is hell but I know there can always be worse. We are driving 3 and 1/4 hours each way so 6 and half plus what ever traffic and construction. Last year it took an extra 2 hours. Of course if it came some help it would be way worth it I would fly to Japan. Ok thanks.
Silverlady I go on that dry eye board. My real name is Gina and I post that name. I saw you on there but didn't want to comment about these problems. Just in case they don't know.
Hugs to all.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote