Thread: Allergic
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 11:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Stepping in on an area of expertise here LOL I can do that occasionally you know!

The butalbital/fiorcet, either comes with caffiene in or or codiene, the other active ingredient is a barbituate.

Reglan generally does not have any added "narcotic" effect on anyone and allergies to it are rare although they do exist....my son is severely allergic to it puts him in a comatose like state.

Phenergan does have a narcotic effect and makes narcotic medication stronger, so it can decrease the respiratory system and make you feel funny if you are susceptible to those types of medications.

Zofran as someone mentioned has been out for many years it stared out being used for cancer patients with nausea during chemo and used to be extremely expensive however these days it is no more expensive than anything else, I have found it both personally and on others to work very well and it does not cause additional narcotic side effects or make them stronger.

Hope that helps!

Renee

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered.
NaeNae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote