View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I am NOT wondering at Wonder #110. I just knew BMW would have a difficult time closing down the 110 office. All these partying people! Ya done good BMW under such partying strife.

I wonder why the 110 partying didn't wake me up from my sound sleep on the couch no less. Had to make myself get up and go to bed.

I wonder how the fireworks were. I didn't go, but I could hear the big finale.

I wonder how I will get through this weekend with granddog, Otto. OI VEY! Dogsitting for my daughter (they went to KC to visit friends for the weekend) and all that little guy does is BARK! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!! Gets Bruna all yapping too. Lordy!!!

I wonder about the baby bird dying in my hand only an hour ago. Took Bruna out to potty and a baby jumped out of my garden right into Bruna's path and she snatched it. I managed to get it away from Bruna, but the poor little thing didn't make it. I feel awful. I wonder that my badger hunter can also catch birds.

I wonder about the parents still singing out for the baby. They are nesting in houses on my open porch. And a wren with nesting material in its mouth is insisting they move out.

I wonder that I've never had these birds in my houses before, it's always been wrens. I think they are chickadees. It cracks me up that they both sit in front of the houses facing each other, guarding. See the attached photo.

I wonder how our flygirl is doing and hope she's okay.

I continue to worry about BMW.

I wonder where Alffe is and if she's shaking her head at us and upset at our continued partying after lights out in the wonders. I'm innocent.

I wonder that I haven't checked my mail in 3 days.

I wonder at how a messy home can affect one's emotional comfort.

I wonder why I've been missing my sister, Janine, so much. For goodness sake, it's been 22 years since she passed. I guess sometimes I feel robbed. She would be 56 years old on Nov. 11. Oh well.

I wonder at how my gigantic hostas are suffering in the sun after cutting down my crabapple. I guess I should have waited to cut it down til the fall.

I wonder at how tired I am of yelling at Otto to SHUT UP!

I wonder what crazy hours Duck is working at the present time. I can't keep track.

I wonder that I managed to get a few more posties out but still have a couple to go.

I wonder at what doors open up with the postie pals for future mail ideas.

Then again, I wonder just how high our postage rates will go now with everything else in the whole darn world raising in prices.

I wonder at all the chocolate I ate last night while watching a movie. Oi vey.

Love and hugs to all.
Attached Thumbnails
Wonder Thread #111-101_1825-jpg  

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-05-2008), Koala77 (07-05-2008), Nik-key (07-05-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-05-2008)