View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Kathy knows I think about her son right along with her and pray for him. ((Kathy))

I also think often of my neighbor on his 2nd tour leaving behind his young wife and 3 kids. He's with the military police in Baghdad.

I wonder about the neighbors working on their car in their driveway and playing very loud boom boom rap music blaring in my windows. I'm not very good at dealing with those kinds of noises coming into my home.

I wonder if I should make myself go out now and bury that poor little baby bird.

I wonder at some of the crap shows they have on the SciFi channel

I wonder at how good I am at ignoring the mess around me in my house.

I wonder if BMW could come save me from the mess.

I wonder if I should get dressed now that it's after noon.

I wonder about the 'youngsters' at yesterday's family picnic. Well, youngsters as in NOT 21 yet. One of the moms had a gigantic container of "Strip and Go Naked" punch. Everclear and juices. Good grief. The 'kids' were sucking it down and everyone thought it was funny....(but me, worrying about who was driving).

I must say I did, however, enjoy my cousin's Better Than Sex cake. It was so good, I had to have a smoke after I ate it. ROFL!

I wonder of Moi or someone would please message me about DejaVu?

I'm still wondering about BJ. Anyone heard from her?????????

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-05-2008), da duck (07-05-2008), KathyM (07-05-2008), Koala77 (07-05-2008), Nik-key (07-05-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (07-05-2008)