View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 03:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am truly grateful for everyone that has said anything, helpful or not, and I have so many problems I would be all over the map if I tried to post in right forum and I ave been to forums that if I posted in MS forum I would no doubt be banned! I have been afraid of stepping on anyones toes so I have just slunk away! I do seem to have similar problems as MS .....Paralysis of B&B, chronic pain, depression, scattered and random neuropathy, graduated to catheters recently....I could go on and on but right now what is breaking my heart is lack of human contact and the only thing that has kept me off the edge of cliff is my faithful canine companion! When I got home from my trip I cried like a baby when she threw her 10 lb body on me and I know she is only one that loves me no matter what and I will never leave her again, even if it means staying home! I don't care what anyone thinks, animals are the best treatment out there for any disease! I feel sorry for people that deprive themselves of that pure love! When I cry she licks away my tears, when my back is breaking she rolls herself up in a ball next to my back and her body heat makes it hurt less! She senses my needs better then any human could ever do, and sometimes I forget that. The 10 days I was away from her was pure hell and she punished me for a few days so I guess I just snapped! I also found out you can get a RX for a pet so your landlord can't keep you from having one!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (07-05-2008), sugarboo (07-06-2008)