View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 04:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well it is nice to actually feel better. I danced with my wife at our wedding in 04 and she wheeled me into JH 4 years and one week later. I never remitted or got better regardless. I tried Avonex and Copaxone with LDN. I ate Swank and modified Swank. I tried it all. Then someone from the www.thisisms.com mentioned restarting my immune system with HiCy. I thought he was nuts and I waited a month. I should have been there a month sooner but I didn't believe it. He was right about it not being that bad.

I can't understand why someone who has cancer would do chemo but someone with MS wouldn't. By the end of this year judging at the rate I was declining in the last month before HiCy, I would have had a catheter and been confined to my bed before Christmas. All with "RRMS". ( A term I use loosely) If you die physically from cancer, or in a bed with a catheter and are an invalid at 33 what is the point? (which is worse than death to me) No folks MS is a cancer it just doesn't have the crazy tumors to look at. It has lesions and if you get the disease in the beginning with chemo, just like cancer, you can get better and get on with life. This is what the HiCy seems to show.

I have been doing all I can to try to get folk to realize that if you have a MRI with a white spot in it you should be calling them. It is the only thing covered by insurance right now that is promising to stop it for sure and to also regain some lost mobility. I'm sick of RRMS, SPMS, or PPMS. It is plain 'ol MS and it sucks and it needs to stop regardless. PPMS is one that deserves special attention but remember that PPMS starts out in some people as RRMS. (Leading to faster aggressive treatment theories to slow the disease progression))

If I had a cold and my doctor cured me of my cold and said go tell everyone and tell them to come talk to me and I will cure them of their colds too...what would you do? I just got that for MS from the #1 hospital in America. They told me to tell everyone.

The wildest thing I can't figure out is I spent an entire day at the National MS Convention here in Denver at the end of May. 50% of the neuro's didn't believe it but were happy none the less. 50% wanted to know more and got all the info they could get from me. Both groups were excited even if they thought I was full of it. Then 50% of the MS'ers were so happy they took all the info. The other 50% was very angry with me..

I thought it was weird how the medical community who sees the clinical data believe me, but the folks with MS who see my MRI's getting better get straight up angry with me for telling others I am getting better.

I was warned by the docs it would happen but I didn't believe them!

I should mention to all of you folks I do own stock in ABPI and Opexa. I could care less if you folks purchase it because it will do just fine anyhow. I have 100 shares of each so do the math...I am not rich. I am a Christian who believes getting better and not helping others too is morally wrong.
chrishadms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote