View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 03:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all so much for your help and advice

Koala, remember the poem I wrote that I had engraved in marble for my Dad's grave site? I had 2 made, I plan to do just what you suggested! Great minds thinking alike

Mrsd, thanks for the advice, I have forget me nots in all of my memorial gardens, some have baby breath too, believe it or not, they do well in the shade here.

Thanks for the advice about the tea roses bobbi, the yellow roses would be the most important flower for me, so I would be willing to do some trial and errors to see if I could get a couple to grow.

Jo, this particular area of yard, the pines are very old... it gets a bit of late afternoon sun, but that is it. As for anything growing there, just wild flowers, like bleeding hearts and violets.

Thanks AVgirl hmmmm I dont think I want anything high like shrubs, as I think it would over power the rock, and I want that to be the center piece.I love coral bells though, thanks!

Right now I am trying to clear the small trees and prickle bushes from the area, I let it grow up this year, as Dad wasn't here to sit with me. But, now I want to get it started. First I guess I better decide if I want it to go all around the rock in a circle, or more of a half circle....

Thanks again!! Nikki

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobbi (07-06-2008), Koala77 (07-06-2008), mrsD (07-06-2008)