View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

B.
I am so comfoted by seeing you post. you do not know how much hearing from you meens.!!!
I am sorry for the things that are being ignored by "the system" that is set up to help us and keep us safe when we are at a low point.
I have things to share on that and it happened right about this time in another year but i just cant share the details cus i am so angry and it isnt settled but...someday i will try to share again.
honey we are judged from the moment we wake up each moring. I would tell I hope and pray you have the strength to do so. because if you dont say anything ...you will never know what would of come of it if you had ...at least said something and tryed to bring light rather then just let it go and say nothing. I dont kmow what happened but I do believe something happend and it is eatting my friend up inside and I do not like that!! I care and love her like the rest of our family here dose!
I will be keeping you in prayers for strength wisdom justice and...healing peace. And i know all my s.o.s. sisters and brothers here will be doing very much the same thing.I hope you can feel it because it is here.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((B.P. ))))))))))))))))))
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-06-2008), BJ (07-07-2008), Chemar (07-06-2008), Nik-key (07-06-2008)