View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 10:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds z View Post
i got some 100 mg at one store and 2000 mg or mcg? at another so i dont know what the right dose is

for two years ive had phn from getting shingles and couldnt sleep at times

ive felt for the last 6 days or nights ive been able to sleep because of taking b12

but i took a 2000 mcg b12 yeaterday and sort of paniced or it was lack of air maybe or because of one beer

searching internet for 2 years i think maybe b12 is the best thing to take for phn

theres little info on it

i had it in eye and i dont know if its gone to my brain too but who knows

the version i have isnt too much fun
I have found that my sleep patterns changed dramatically (for the better) after I began having B12 replacement therapy.

I did my web site because I was so shocked at what low B12 did to my health and my cognition. I was so shocked in part because the doctors I'd gone to were keen on antidepressants and had not even mentioned B12 for a long long time. I don't think my deficiency would have been identified if I hadn't tried to kill myself. After they revived me at the hospital they did a B12 test and mine was 120 or 114, I forget, but very low.

Since my B12 replacement I've not felt suicidal again despite dealing with very similar stresses.

In terms of the symptoms returning after supplementation is begun, one thing that can account for that is an increase in stress... I find that happens a lot.

I was doing really well, then a man tried to break in because the Wells Fargo lawyer had said my home was foreclosed and vacant, only it's not. (I find lawyers to be deplorably lacking in ethics and morality.)

Back to B12, whenever possible use the Methylcobalamin form in lozenges, as it works much better than the Cyanocobalamin form.