View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 12:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

BJ

I don't know hun, I could tell my doctor anything, and I know I would be believed. Perhaps you need to find a doctor you can connect to? It took me a long time, but it was well worth all the time.

As for being judged.... if I am not mistaken, you are religious correct?
It is a sin for others to judge. Just keep that in mind, maybe it will help
keep those particular fears at bay

I don't know what happened BJ, but like BMW, I can clearly see that it is eating you up, and I so wish I could do something to help you! As with most things in life, the longer you keep it to yourself the harder it is to talk about. Try to get help, in your other thread.. I told you how proud I was of you that you had sought help. Truly I am. I know you will find the strength to do so again. If you need a lil help, we will be here to lift you up

As for the cutting, I think like anything else, suicide, illness, one has to have experienced it.... be a cutter, or one of their loved ones are, to fully appreciate and understand it. Walk in their shoes so to speak. It is NOT that uncommon, and it is a very insensative person, who would make you feel bad about it. I am sure your doctor would understand. I pray you will get help dear Bj, cutting can be so devastating, and cause life time damage

I have never been to traditional therapy....instead I speak to Stephen's Ministers at my Church... come here, or talk it out with friends. But, I have to say I agree with Doody. I have seen therapy work wonders for so many people!! I do hope you will give it a try, maybe make that light at the end of the tunnel brighter for you

May God keep you and hold you.
May He guide you and keep you safe.
May He hold you in the palm of His hand
And take away your worry and pain. Nikki

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (07-07-2008), Burntmarshmallow (07-07-2008), Chemar (07-06-2008), Koala77 (07-07-2008)