View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 03:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKane View Post
What is it about this particular holiday that is so tough on us? My neighbors began shooting fireworks over my pasture on the 3rd. Another neighbor went over too talk to them about it and was told that because I had called the police last year that that night was just an intp and that they had enough fireworks for the 4th to run my horses to death. So. I had to move the horses but one of them had already cut his leg and the other lost over 100 lbs. The neighbir did light up the sky on the 4th until 2:00 AM/ Last night they shot them rught at my barn which is full of hay. I spent the night spraying the barn and hedgerows with a hose. I hope it doesn't continue tonught because I'm having trouble walking today. Also, the police did not respond to my calls this year at al. Someone must have been paid off.

I hate the 4th of July
Yes..My cats went and hid untill it was over..I can imagine you had your hands full with horses..Some people have no consideration