View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 05:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You know when I look at people, I see a bunch of grown people playing adults. Everything you learn as a child you carry over into your adult life, and if you ever noticed you will find most people are the very same person grown as they were as children. I am not talking about how you reacted to things as a child compared to the way you would react once an adult, although it isnt usually that much different.

I game A LOT! This puts you into a virtual type of world where you can be anything you want....including a different gender. I have noticed that sometimes the lines are blurred between adults and children. I have met people that I would have sworn they were 35 years old, but find out sometimes months later that I have been hanging around with a 12 year old, and visa versa with the 35 year old that I thought was a 12 year old the whole time.

Sometimes you run into the manipulative types that have to control every situation, and will throw a hissy fit when they are not allowed to. Then learn later on that these same people are followers when they cant hide behind their virtual characters.

I actually believe most folks behave how they perceive others think they should behave typically. There are exceptions and they run from one extreme to the other.

As far as the sciences go you have to wonder sometimes if everything we might see is really what we are seeing. When you realize there are colors that we cannot see, and sounds that we cannot hear.

I think that we are the creators of our own realities, and we will grow, learn, and act only as far as we believe our limits will allow. Some people were programed by there parents/role models to believe they are stupid, and they will be stupid until they realize that they have as much ability as anyone else, and some will have the belief that they can do most anything because they were programed to believe this.

Reality? Have you seen the matrix? Maybe it isnt so far fetched hmmmm.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote