View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 06:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
I wonder if I can tell Alffe that staying here in Charleston with ~mere is absolutely wonderful, nah nah nah!!!!!

I wonder how worried I am now about poor Cooper..

I wonder at how ready I am to go home and see my daughter and grandbaby...
OK youens younguns, fess up and tell me

I wonder why they all went off to Charleston SOUTH CAROLINA and didn't tell me??

I wonder if they even know I am from South Carolina?

I wonder if they know I love Charleston more than any other city in South Carolina

I wonder if they know my sister lived there for years and I spent more time with her there than here since she moved upstate?

I wonder if I'll get mad or just plain sulky at the lovely ladies

I wonder if Doody is going to tell me if I know her?? I think so, I'm still thinking

I wonder if I might just invite the rest of you younguns upstate and they can all stay in my Plantation, as in Twelve Tall Pecan Trees Plantations

Lovely idea, we can sit on the front porch that covers 3/4 ways around the Plantation? Watch the sun set and drink our mint julips

I wonder if they know they could see the beautiful mountains with the splender of colors, looking like a picture, but better and see the hand of our Maker making the magic? A sight to behold!

I wonder how much of this they believe? Do have house, porch facing mountains, can see the colors, have a porch swing and some comfy chairs, and sho nuff pecan trees.

I wonder if they know I call home my Plantation?

I wonder if they will invite me to Charleston next trip, maybe spring? Another beauty to behold.

I wonder if all know I love them and I'm already over my sulk cause our dear Edith is home? Makes me so happy!!

Jo, the forgiver
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote