Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 06:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vicky dear, I do think I can identify with you at this point. You gladly do, but before you know you are it and things start to snowball and all of a sudden you are where you are. Dear dear Vicky, how my heart aches for you and the love you have for your MIL.

My MIL was moved last week, the last group of rooms when not many get out of bed anymore. My heart aches for her.

I hope for your sake the director or who ever takes care of these things there will ask Hubby and BIL to come in and maybe have you go see about MIL while she tells them they have no other choice. Its so so hard.

Mr. Jo would try to explore all options, knowing full well all options are gone. The rest of the siblings, including 2 daughters, will blame me, Oh how hard it is for you because you have been joined at the hip for a long time, you love her like a mother.

Vicky, if you need to talk pm me and I'll give email addy or you can write me on forum. Either will be fine for me. I will remember you in my prayers if you don't mind. Some do mind and I do not want to hurt anyone. I will also think warm thoughts for you and MIL and also your hubby.

Bless you dear vicky, Jo6
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote