View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 11:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik-key View Post
Hi Mike,

This is rather hard for me to post, as my Dad recently took his life. I know you have heard all the trite replies, but I feel the need to add one more, suicide is A permanent solution for a temporary problem

I know there are people who must just love you to peaces! Give them the chance, my Dad didn't give me.... a chance to be there for you. I would have given ANYTHING to have known my Dad had these thoughts, and now..... it is too late.

The survivors of suicide forum that snoopy gave you the link too, is a wonderful group of people who would love to support you. Thinking of you and wishing you better tomorrows, Nikki
Nikki,

First let me tell you how truly sorry I am for your loss. I also appreciated that you took the time to write me the note that you did. I do have many people who love me and were very disappointed with me when I told them how I felt.

No suicide is not a solution and I am taking the necessary steps to remove myself from the one person that cause me to fall to the depths that I did.

Mike