View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 12:43 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

*tears....

my dear...da wife...wrote this...

thanks you, da wife...ydb...

[b]dear Moi of mine
I just wanted to reflect a bit about your dad...my father in law.

I am privileged that I got to meet him and at the time that I did. I think he had mellowed from the stories you had told me and I found him charming.

I remember him sitting on the couch with the karaoke on and singing with the tv. That touched me. He had a nice, gentle voice and music seemed to speak to him...as it does me.

I remember going to that resturant downtown with Tam and your mom. He was intersting to listen to, even though he repeated a few things. He wanted to share his culture and that touched me.

I remember him calling me into his room and talking to me. He wanted me to move down so we could play Chesters(Chess) when he couldn't sleep. He made me laugh....like you do....and loved to talk

I remember him talking to me a great length and you grinning as you walked by the door cuz it wasnt' you stuck in there.

I remember taking him to the beach...and the watermelon...and learning that he had been a great swimmer.

I remember knowing that he loved you and wishing you knew it for sure.

I remember how hurt you were that last time you saw him and then how crushed you were when he was gone.

I have watched you make peace with alot of things, including the part of him that llives in you and how your success is indirectly his.

I love your papa and am greatful for what he has contibuted to the man you are today!

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-07-2008), bizi (07-07-2008), Doody (07-07-2008), Nik-key (07-07-2008), snoozie (07-08-2008)