View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 08:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks everyone

I washed with the soap to get the capsaicin off. I had the bottle with the sponge on top, 12.5% I believe? Anyway, I could deal with the burning, but suddenly after three days of applying it, my ankles hurt when I touched them with my fingertip! Literally like they were on fire, worse then ever before. It scared me.

I washed, soaked in epsom, applied biofreeze, and waited. By the time I went to bed the burning had subsided.

I'm still awaiting the results on the skin biopsy, and I have to reschedule the autonomic testing. We got 3/4 of the way through, but the sweat test part of the machine broke, so I have to go back for that.

I asked my primary care to do a three hour glucose test and he said no. Maybe because my symptoms aren't typical? This morning I'm going to contact my neuro about any available results and what testing may be next. My foot/ankle surgeon's last words to me were to get a brain and spine MRI, so I will mention that. I've had a sore hip/low back forever, and that worries me.

Thanks again! Mrs. D, I was glad to see you hadn't left for the summer yet! If I don't talk to you before then , have a wonderful, wonderful time!

Kris
KrisC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote