View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb It is very exciting to see those

homeless cats rescued! My son's rescue Tima is very clever, and playful too. She opens the drawers of his desk and pulls stuff out to play with. She especially likes the Croakie (eye glass strap he uses sometimes for his glasses).

Her big no no is going thru the trash can. My son has to lock it in a closet! Also this cat goes nuts if he brings home chicken
(like KFC)...she must have lived on scraps from the dumpsters.
He calls her the "fast food maven".

Our middle kitty Tippy was a feral family rescue, and she is a lovely cat. But I would caution you... Tippy has very weak teeth, and we just found out, her enamel is eroding away. We think her mother just didn't have the nutrition to give the kittens. (none of our other cats from the past 30 yrs had this problem). So make sure Tux is getting the calcium in his food that he needs. And as he grows, get the teeth checked regularly.

Sounds like fun. A cute kitten is just so much fun.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (07-07-2008)