View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, Ms. Loo, I'm glad I checked before I submitted wonder #113!!! (I'll just copy and paste what I had cause too tired to do anything else.) And, ((((Tammy)))) much love and a big hug to you.

I wonder that I'm a tad leary of what to say or not to say and that I almost feel guilty wondering.

With that said, I wonder if I could ask you to go read something that is very special to me. About the woman that took care of my Bruna before I ever even knew about Bruna. Erin, a wonderful HUA employee (and a tale about Bruna)

I wonder where to find attachments that have already been uploaded. I dunno.

I wonder if I can just share some pictures today of granddoody's weekend in Kansas City.

One he is talking to grandma (me), playing with mommy & daddy's friends' little boy who is the one I've talked about that has Angelman's Syndrome, eatin his favorite - a banana, and at his very first baseball game.

Oh, and I wonder if Ducky will notice the one t-shirt he has on.
Attached Thumbnails
Walking on thin ice...Wonder Thread #113-doodytalkin2gma-jpg   Walking on thin ice...Wonder Thread #113-boysatthewatertable-jpg   Walking on thin ice...Wonder Thread #113-gdoodywithbanana-jpg   Walking on thin ice...Wonder Thread #113-doodyballpark-jpg  

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-07-2008), Burntmarshmallow (07-07-2008), Crwstar (07-08-2008), Nik-key (07-07-2008), tamiloo (07-08-2008), Twinkletoes (07-07-2008), who moi (07-08-2008)