View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Erin,

I asked about the smoking because that can prevent an extraction site from healing. Glad you don't smoke!!

I understand your finances are tough right now. However, this may not be something that should wait any longer to be diagnosed and treated. If there is an infection in the jawbone with sinus involvement, it can be very difficult to cure depending on how extensive it is.

You might be fortunate and it might be able to be easily remedied. But you won't know that until you get a diagnosis.

There is nothing you can do to alleviate the problem on your own because it sounds like the area is open into the sinus. Is there anyone who could help you out with paying for the visit?

I wish you all the best...... I understand this is a stressful time for you and this issue has you very concerned. Try to take care of yourself and get in to see an oral surgeon and ENT dr as soon as you possibly can.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
No, I don't smoke. Thanks for the answer. I know there is something wrong, I just don't know what I can do about it, I don't have any insurance or anything. I just hope it doesn't progress too much.

Erin
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote