View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 01:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

David, every good bloke is called " mate " over here sorry, i forgot i wasn't talking to another Aussie, although that does sound like a great name for a magnet company," mate magnets "
I have been using them for a very long time, i guess 15 years or so but i could be wrong it may have been 20 years i am not real sure, but i am sure that they have worked on me and others i have helped as well.
I haven't even looked for any evidence on the net for any medical trials, other opinions, simply because i have had no reason to, i know what they have done for me and others.
The strength of the magnet is the key to success, i like to use rare earth magnets, should be able to pick one up for no more than about 5 bucks.
I get mine here - http://magnet-eze.com.au/ - double click on rare earth magnets, run down the page and the ones i get are item red-203, $4 each, guass 3,000, they work really well for me and i am sure that you could buy the very same thing in the USA.
They are not safe to use if you have a pacemaker or any other similar device, nor are they safe to put anywere near your throat, other wise as far as i know they are safe.
A magnetic burn can happen, especially when your using strong magnets to put a small piece of moleskin on your skin before the magnet gets stuck on, i use a strong waterproof adhersive tape that keeps them on well, i usually leave them on for 3 days, take them off and move them slightly to a differant position, as you may find that the actual pain has moved too.
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote