View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thank you everybody. Each and every one of you are very special to me, and I thank you for your replies.

I wanted you all to know that I am actually feeling OK at the moment. I do however tend to cry a lot at the at the moment at the least little thing, so I guess that's a bit of a tell tale sign of depressison isn't it? At the same time, I do feel a little better than I did few days ago.

My DH & I have booked a short holiday interstate at the end of this month. I have met some wonderful people on the Internet, some of whom I have now met in person but a lot I haven't. DH decided that it was time I met one of my long term Ozzie MS Internet friends face to face, and he's booked this short break so that I can finally meet her. Her & I have been typing for about a year and a half now, so it will be wonderful to finally meet her.

This trip will also give us the opportunity to visit my DH's mother, who is in a home for dementia patients in that same state. We haven't seen her for about 5 years, and she's in her 80's now.

I think this short break away is just what we need, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll keep you up to date as it all gets a bit closer!

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-08-2008), Nik-key (07-09-2008)