Thread: Fibro & shaking
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 08:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The Dr thinks it was spasms. Just told me it was a part of the fibro. What I am really having a hard time with is that I can't do the things I like to do or need to do. I have a hard time going to work because of the pain. Trying to clean our home feels like it is killing me. The financial problems of not being able to work on a full time basis. Thank you all for writing back with responses. I cry all the time. I am on antidepressants and they do help. However, I just feel useless. Some days I get really mad at the situation. My husband and daughter are on vacation to his parents house. They will be home in a little less than 2 weeks. I think what we need to do is sit down as a family and get a reality check. We need to accept that if we can't control the pain and stuff, then working full time is not an option. This causes less money so we will have to cut back on a lot. Plus this means I can't do all of the housework and that they are going to need to start pulling their weight. We need to start acting like a team instead of one person doing 90+%. Not going to work any more. What do you guys think? Does it sound like I'm heading in the right direction? Maybe some advice from the Fibro veterans. Thank you all again.
warbelsnap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DM (07-16-2008)